Ballantrae Golf Club
What you can expect from Ballantrae Golf Club
- Unbeatable golfing value through Multiple Play Packages
- Outstanding golf course maintenance
- Monitored pace of play
- Practice facilities driving range, chipping & putting greens
For Exclusive Tee Time Deals, Loyalty Rewards, notifications and more…. DOWNLOAD OUR APP!
COVID 19 – FACE MASKS/COVERINGS
The Regional Municipality of York has endorsed a recommendation from the York Region Medical Officer of Health that customers, employees and visitors who enter enclosed public spaces must wear a face mask or covering. You must also wear a mask if you are sharing a cart with a person that you do not live with.
COVID 19 BEST PRACTICES
- You may arrive at the club no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time. Please do not come to the club unless you have a tee time or are going to practice at the driving range.
- You can get a range basket from the Golf Shop and warm up at the driving range 20 minutes prior to your tee time. You may head to the first tee, 10 minutes prior to your time.
- Please practice social distancing by staying 6ft apart at all times. Please wash your hands or use sanitizer regularly throughout your round, especially when entering or leaving the Golf Shop or Washroom facilities.
- Tee time bookings are required for all players. No walk-ons.
- In the interest of promoting physical health, mental health, and social distancing, we encourage walking.
- Pay in the Golf Shop, please follow social distancing and use tap whenever possible. The tap limit has been increased to $250 per transaction.
- The washrooms on the Golf Shop level will be open and cleaned/sanitized multiple times throughout the day. Lockers and showers will not be available.
- Touch Free Flags. We have added the PickCup system to our cups. You still have to sink your putt, but the ball will only fall past the lip and won’t fall down into the cup.
- There will be no rakes or ball washers.